Turbo Tax Twitter Party #TurboTaxGivesYouMas Prize Rules
YOU HAVE NOT WON. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (“ENTRANT”, “PARTICIPANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT; READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERNS ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LOCATED ON TWITTER. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES AND THE TWITTER RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES WILL VOID A PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Please note that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
The “#TurboTaxGivesYouMas Twitter Party” (the “Promotion”) is presented by Hispanicize Media Group, LLC. d.b.a. DiMe Media (“Sponsor”). As mentioned above, the Promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the Promotion will be supported through a website RSVP page hosted by the Sponsor.
The Promotion will consist of a Twitter Party as described below. The Twitter Party entry period begins at 12:00 p.m. on January 28, 2020, and ends at 9:00 p.m. EST on January 30, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The Twitter Party begins at 8:00 p.m. EST on January 30, 2020, and ends at 9:00 p.m. EST on the same date (“The Party Period”).
Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have a Twitter account prior to the time of entry. Entrants must submit all required information to “#TurboTaxGivesYouMas Twitter Party” to be eligible to win. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a Prize (defined below) in the Promotion: (a) persons who are directors, officers, employees or agents of the Sponsor, or any of its parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion or distribution agency or independent contractor of such entity; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion; and (c) persons who are immediate family members (defined as a spouse, IRS dependent or biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. The transfer of Prizes or Promotion materials from an ineligible to an eligible person is strictly prohibited. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted; however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equal or greater value. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and the winners are solely responsible for any applicable taxes.
Do not participate in the Promotion unless you meet the eligibility requirements.
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER
There are two ways to enter: (1) Log onto www.latinamoms.com (the “Website”) and fill out the form completely to RSVP to the Twitter Party or (2) Join the Twitter Party and tweet an answer to one of the four prize questions during the Twitter Party Period using the hashtag #TurboTaxGivesYouMas and following @Turbotax.
A Twitter account is required to participate in the Promotion and is available for free at Twitter.com. All terms and conditions of twitter.com apply. You must have a data service plan with your wireless service provider or wireless internet service for your web-enabled mobile device and a device that supports the Twitter application to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes via the Twitter Sweepstakes Entry Method, you understand that data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details and mobile device capabilities.
DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: There are two ways to enter: (1) Log onto www.latinamoms.com (the “Website”) and fill out the form completely to RSVP to the Twitter Party or (2) Join the Twitter Party and tweet an answer to one of the four prize questions during the Twitter Party Period using the hashtag #TurboTaxGivesYouMas. During the Party Period, @NGLsocial will randomly select potential winners and the Sponsor and its representatives will notify each winner. Winners are notified during the Twitter Party via a Tweet similar to this sample winner tweet: Congrats @XXXX! You Tweeted an answer & won! Please claim your prize here: https://forms.gle/1DiqYNnj7EEfGrg17 #TurboTaxGivesYouMas. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize fulfillment.
Participants that do not win a Prize will not be notified that they did not win.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be asked to confirm receipt of their prize to NGL Media, via return of a completed form sent to the winner during the party. Failure to complete the form within the Promotion Period will result in disqualification and a new winner will be drawn.
If, at the Sponsor’s discretion, a potential winner does not timely respond during the Party Period and/or, the potential winner does not fully comply with the instructions or these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and also, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Prize may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Prize 1: TurboTax gift card: applies to any of TurboTax products online including TurboTax Live and add-ons (price valued at $250) + Amazon Echo ($99.99)
- Prize 2: TurboTax gift card: applies to any of TurboTax products online including TurboTax Live and add-ons (price valued at $250)
- Prize 3: TurboTax gift card: applies to any of TurboTax products online including TurboTax Live and add-ons (price valued at $250) + Apple Airpods($159.00)
- Prize 4: TurboTax gift card: applies to any of TurboTax products online including TurboTax Live and add-ons (price valued at $250)+ $500.00 Amex Card
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. There is a limit of one Prize per person. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize or redeem a prize for cash, but the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Winners agree to comply with all applicable terms and regulations in connection with the prize. The winner is solely responsible for all other costs and expenses. Prizes will not be fulfilled outside of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Winners must be,18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have a Twitter account prior to the time of entry.
TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE
SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROMOTION
ENTRY CONDITIONS FOR ALL PRIZES
- a) Any Capitalized but undefined terms in these General Terms and Conditions for the Promotion shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Official Rules.
- b) No telephoned, faxed, or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged nor will proof of submission of an entry form be deemed proof of receipt.
- c) Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively and individually the “Promotion Entities”) shall have no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer or telephone system that is directly or indirectly caused by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Giveaway, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, dropped or delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Promotion Entities are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, or stolen entries, which will be disqualified; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Websites or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical or programming malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture or the loss of any information. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website.
- d) In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential Winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- e) Internet entry must be made by the Entrant, only at the Website. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or third party entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods.
- f) Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- g) Right to terminate or modify Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason including, but not limited to, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein or by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or manmade epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion.
- h) Early termination of Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated, in whole or in part, before the designated end date, the Sponsor reserves the right to select winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination.
- i) These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- j) In the event of any dispute regarding the Official Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the Sponsor’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- k) ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH OR DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY OF ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT CORPORATIONS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION.
PUBLICITY AND PRIVACY
By participating, each Entrant grants the Sponsor permission for the Promotion Entities to use Entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising, trade, commercial and/or publicity purposes worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, including on the World Wide Web, at any time or times, in perpetuity, without further compensation (except where prohibited by law) and without notification, review or approval or further authorization, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant will only be providing information to the Sponsor. Sponsor will store participants’ entry details in connection with this competition solely for the purpose of competition administration, unless participants have given permission for additional use.
COPIES OF THE RULES AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS’ NAMES
Requests for copies of these Official Rules or a winner’s list may be sent to the Sponsor at the following address: “#TurboTaxGivesYouMas Twitter Party”, c/o Hispanicize Media Group, LLC, 2332 Galiano St., 2nd Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33134 or email email@example.com. All requests must be received by April 15, 2020.
The Sponsor of this Promotion is NGL Media d.b.a. NGLSocial The business address is 2332 Galiano Street, 2nd Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33134.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter.